Buy Now and unlock this series
Become a Pro and unlock everything
An Introduction To Styled Components In Gatsby
In this series, we dive into Gatsby.js by building a blog with markdown, Netlify CMS & Contentful and cover everything from page animations, to several hosting options that automatically rebuild.
Blazing-fast static site generator for React
Bring your own data Gatsby’s rich data plugin ecosystem lets you build sites with the data you want — from one or many sources: Pull data from headless CMSs, SaaS services, APIs, databases, your file system & more directly into your pages using GraphQL .
Scale to the entire internet Gatsby.js is Internet Scale. Forget complicated deploys with databases and servers and their expensive, time-consuming setup costs, maintenance, and scaling fears. Gatsby.js builds your site as “static” files which can be deployed easily on dozens of services.
Speed past the competition Gatsby.js builds the fastest possible website. Instead of waiting to generate pages when requested, pre-build pages and lift them into a global cloud of servers — ready to be delivered instantly to your users wherever they are.
Become a pro to download code and videos
- Getting Started
- Gatsby Files Explained
- Pages and Navigation In Gatsby
- Importing Assets In Gatsby
- An Introduction To Styled Components In Gatsby
- Understanding Gatsby's Data Layer with GraphQL
- Image Transformation & Manipulation In Gatsby
- Image Component Part 2
- How To Query Markdown Files In Gatsby
- Working With Markdown Posts
- Adding Posts As Pages
- Context Queries For Our Blog Page
- Animated Page Transitions With The Web Animations API
- Interface Improvements & Query Sorting
- Building For Production -
- Deploying To Github Pages
- Easy Hosting With Netlify
- Setting Up Netlify CMS
- Github Auth With Netlify CMS
- Images In Netlify CMS
- Contentful With Gatsby
- Generating Pages From Contentful
- Auto Updating With Contentful & Netlify
- Where To Go From Here